Breakthrough the Alternative to breakdown:
Every major difficulty you face in life is a fork in the road. You choose which track you will head down, toward breakdown or breakthrough.
Dick BBiggs, said one of the best teachers of persistence is your life’s critical turning points. Expect to experience 3-9 turning points or significant changes in your life. These transitions can be happy experiences or unhappy times. By learning from your turning points, you can grow at a deeper level writhing your career and life.
Say goodbye to yesterday
To move fair ward today, you must learn to say goodbye to yesterday’s hurts,tragedies, and baggage. You can’t build a momentum to past problm a and fail forward.
- Take time to list the negative events from your past that may be holding you hostage
- For each item you listed, go through the following process
- Acknowledge the pain
- Grieve the loss
- Forgive the person
- Forgive yourself
- Get up, get hard, and move on
If after, you still feel down. Take time to talk To God about your situation.
How to move Forward with your Flaws
- See yourself clearly: many people see all the bad and deny the good, or they see all the good and deny the bad. To reach your potential, you must see both.
- Admit your flaws honestly: you must take responsibility for who you are as a person. That means owning up to what you cannot do (based on skil) what not to do (based on talent) and ought not to do( based on character).
- Discover your strength joyfully: no one ever achieved his dreams working outside of his area of gifting. “To excel do what you do well”
- Build on those strengths passionately: you can reach your potential tomorrow if you can dedicate yourself to growth today.
“If you’re not happy with your current job, family, situation,or life, look first at what you can change in yourself before trying to alter your circumstances”
Author: Victor Adeyemo
Victor Adeyemo is a Leadership and high performance coach, an Event decorator and MC. He is the team leader of Leaders Digest