15 steps to failing Forward
- Realize there’s one major difference between average people and achieving people.
- Learn a new definition of failure
- Remove the “you” from failure
- Take actions to reduce your fear
- Change your response to failure by accepting responsibility
- Don’t let the failure from outside get on the inside
- Say goodbye to yesterday
- Change yourself and your world changes
- Get over yourself, and start giving yourself
- Find the benefits in a bad experience
- If at first you succeed, try something harder
- Learn from a bad experience and make it a good experience
- Work on the weakness that weakens you
- Understand that there’s not much difference between failure and success
- Get up, get over it, get going.
This steps are sure to lead you to failing forward, don’t be scared of making mistakes.
Do have a beautiful week ahead.
Author: Victor Adeyemo
Victor Adeyemo is a Leadership and high performance coach, an Event decorator and MC. He is the team leader of Leaders Digest