Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn

PROBLEMS: opportunities for learning
Don’t tell your problems to people, 80% don’t care and the other 20% are glad you are in them.

How to overcome problems and turn them into opportunities for learning
1. Do appreciate the problem
2. Do communicate the problem
3. Do Evaluate the problem
4. Do appreciate the problem

BAD EXPERIENCES: the perspective for learning
Putting your loses into perspective.

1. Accept your humanness
2. Learn to laugh at yourself and life ” laughter is like changing a baby’s diapers, it doesn’t permanently solve the problem, but it makes things more acceptable for a while”
3. Keep the right perspective
4. Don’t give up
5. Don’t let bad experiences become worse experiences
6. Let the bad experiences lead you to good experiences

For a better and full details please get a copy of the book sometimes you win, sometimes you learn by John C. Maxwell

Author: Leaders digest

Please follow and like us:
Shares 0

Leave a Reply