CHANGE: the price of learning
Making the change that count:
1. Change yourself: it is in the human condition to look for the fault in others and minimize their own, but you can’t grow like that.
2. Change your Attitude: trying to change others is an exercise in futility. No one can change another person, change your attitude.
3. Change your non-growing friends: your friend will either stretch or choke your dreams.
4. Determine to live differently than average people.
5. U learn what you know to learn what you don’t know.