Final day and I’m sure we have all learn a thing or more from Robert Kiyosaki. Please don’t forget to leave your comments.
There are four basic types of assets to invest in:
- Real estate
- Paper asset: stocks, bonds, savings,mans mutual funds
- Commodities: gold, silver, oil etc
Once you decide which asset class is best for you, study that asset class and invest your time before investing your money. It is not the asset that makes you rich, you can lose money in the asset classes, rather it is your knowledge of the asset class that makes you rich.
Never forget your greatest asset is your mind
There are 3 parts to a great deal they are:
- Partners: choose your partner carefully before you give him/her your money.
- Financing: what are your chances of winning financially
- Management: a good partner must be a great manager, this is true for any investment or business.
The main reason so many businesses fail or do not perform is mismanagement of enterprise.
Thank you for staying with us..comment your phone number when done the first 3 people who do this will win airtime for any network.